Saturday 16 July 2011

Kate's Birthday and Winter Fever

Had a lovely lunch for my birthday in June at Sorenzos Japanese Fusion restaurant at Meadowbank. http://www.sorenzo.com.au/




Meggy, Aunty Byna and Uncle Bernard were in Sydney. Adie, June and Aunty Gwen came as well.


Food was yummy and they decorated my dessert for the occasion...



The girls were very thrilled with their trio of gelato!


It seems in the winter I get the urge to paint. Maybe it is being inside and staring at the walls more than usual. It could be the bleak monotones of winter outside and me needing to bring colour in. My other theory is I am craving the colour green from living in the city tooo long.

These colours were inspired by out trip to the Daintree Rainforest. Most walls in our house are now of the green variety...
The kitchen now also has a green wall. Next step is our bedroom. Bye Bye cchocolate wall....Hello to the colour???????........

No comments: